We Specialize In The Following
Whether you’ve got a slow draining kitchen sink, or completely clogged toilet, we have the expertise to help clear the clog. It’s also helpful to invest in regular drain cleaning for your home.
A clogged shower drain can be an extremely inconvenient way to start your day. At Soot N’ Sewer, we’re plumbing professionals who respond quickly to accommodate your schedule when you have a bathroom issue like a tub or shower clog. Give us a call at the first signs of a slow drain to prevent a complete clog or backup from happening.
We will diagnose the problem for you and explain the cause of your clogged shower drain, then recommend the best solution. We carry specialized plumbing tools and commonly needed parts right in our service van. Our plumbing professionals are courteous and are sure to always respect your home—making sure that we clean up after ourselves. You can call on us anytime, 24/7, in an emergency.
What are the signs of clogged drains?
- You have water that backs up out of a sink drain.
- You have water pooling around a shower drain, then draining out slowly.
- You have toilet bowl water bubbles when you run the sink.
- You have slow draining water from your bathtub, sink or other fixture, which can indicate a clog, even if there’s been no backup yet.
- You have gurgling sounds from drains, especially after running your washing machine or dishwasher.
- You have a mysterious puddle of water on the floor near your tub or sink.
- You can smell a rotting food smell from the kitchen sink drain or disposal.
Clogged Showers and Bathtubs
What are the signs of a clogged shower or tub?
- You can hear strange gurgling or “strangled” noises coming from the tub or shower drain.
- You have an unpleasant odor coming from the drains.
- You have a pool of water around the drain when it hasn’t been used in hours.
- You have water rising slowly toward your ankles as you shower or overflowing as you bathe.
- You have flood conditions in your bathroom.
- Your tub or shower is slow to drain.
What are the signs of a clogged toilet?
- You have poor flushing or no flush at all
- You have leaks around your toilet, or water pooling out of the bottom of the toilet
- You can hear a hissing sound or water trickling inside the toilet tank
- Your toilet clogs and overflows
- You have a constantly running toilet that may spontaneously refill